Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My written proposal of the Audio Project

In the Audio Project, I would like to use different sound to compose my journey from home to here, St. Mary’s College of Maryland. I think it is a good chance for me to record my feeling and emotional changes in this long journey. It is because memories will fade away if we don’t grasp it tight. Although it may not be a piece of interesting audio Project to everyone, it is meaningful to me. Art works never please everyone in the world. For the elements in the Project, I guess I could get most of the concrete sound from the free sound project. (In fact, I’ve already gathered most of them) I will also try to record some sound to represent my mental world. It’s hard to achieve and hard to represent to others, but I will try to work on it first. Maybe failure can bring me into a different world. Some tiny little sound maybe neglected in our daily lives. Through composing my journey, I should spare some quiet moments to rewind the tape in my mind. :>

No comments: